Howard Steiss is the founder of Red Dot Real Estate Marketing. Based out of South Surrey, he has a long and respected track record of leading and generating successful marketing and sales campaigns for his clientele. Howard served as Senior Vice President Marketing and Sales for over 22 years at Adera Development Corporation – one of Canada's top respected residential developers – a company that had an outstanding Georgie award-winning record of success in new home marketing. Howard has been selected to judge prestigious housing award competitions in the areas of project design, interior merchandising, marketing campaigns and customer service in Toronto, Victoria, Kelowna and Kamloops.
- Senior VP Marketing and Sales for 22 years at Adera Developments, “Best Builder in BC” 1985-2007
- Founded Red Dot Real Estate Marketing Ltd. brokerage and project marketing consultant 2008
- Licensed real estate broker since 1981
- Created and executed marketing and sales campaigns for 58 major new condominium condo and townhouse developments around Metro Vancouver/Fraser Valley ( Sundance, Solay, Brownstones, Denim, Veranda)
- Partial client list since 2008: Texor Homes, Porte Dev.,Boffo Properties, Mosaic, Delta Land Dev., Allaire Properties, Solterra Dev.
- Negotiated 5,100 home sales contracts valued at over $1.3 billion
- Managed marketing budgets in excess of $1 million per project
- Member of FVREB, CREA with full and reciprocal MLS services
Convenient South Surrey office location 224-3388 Rosemary Heights Crescent
Surrey, BC V3S 0K7 (1 block East of 152nd Street on 34th Avenue)
- Recipient of over 50 Canadian Home Builders Association (CHBA) BC Georgie and CHBA National SAM awards for achievements in new home marketing
- "Built Green" sales certification
- Diploma Technology BCIT Marketing Management Real Estate, 1981
- Resident of South Surrey since 1999